Basic Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist division and Corporate Director of Contract Services with vendor supported sales, sales analysis, marketing promotions/rebates, accounts payable, network services, RFQ’s and contact pricing through:
- Review daily Open Orders Report for incorrect sell, GM% and cost supports.
- Review daily cost of goods report.
- Negotiate contracts with vendor contact and address issues with special pricing.
- Administer all vendor prices increases for SMC to review.
- Monitor product promotions for full utilization and dispenser placement lease loan documentation.
- Work with vendors on rebate policies and procedures to maximize level of support.
- Other duties as assigned
- Professional verbal and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to professionally interact with a wide range of key executive members and purchasing staff.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word; advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Extensive knowledge in distribution operations, purchasing, order entry and accounts payable.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and math skills.
- Ability to retain confidential information.
- Reliable attendance records.
- Proficient in AS400.
- Knowledge of WAXIE products and services.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree (Business) preferred.
- CCCM certification a plus.
WAXIE offers a competitive pay and benefits package, which includes 401(k), medical/dental, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick days, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, bonus, awards and recognition programs.
WAXIE is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace.
Send resume with salary requirements to:
WAXIE Sanitary Supply
Attn: Melissa Fortin
4136 East McDowell Road
Mesa, AZ 85215
Fax: (480) 968-1539
OR you may e-mail your response or resume to our Human Resources Department. All resumes should be submitted in Microsoft Word format.