Warehouse Worker - Days
WAXIE has an immediate opening in our Warehouse Department for a Day Warehouse Worker.
- Responsible for proper receiving and stocking of new merchandise
- Pull will calls for customers and insure accuracy
- Insure items are in salable condition and insure items are in accordance with packing slips and P.O.’s
- Warehouse merchandise in accordance with palletizing procedures
- Operate Forklift, Picker, and Pallet Jack in a safe manner
- Previous experience working in a warehouse environment
- Experience with receiving and stocking procedures
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs on a continuous basis
- Good communication skills
WAXIE offers a competitive pay and benefits package, which includes 401(k), medical/dental, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick days, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, bonus, awards and recognition programs.
WAXIE is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace.
Send resume with salary requirements to:
WAXIE Sanitary Supply
Attn: Delia Mooney
901 N. Canyons Parkway
Livermore, CA 94550
Fax: (925) 215-2245
OR you may e-mail your response or resume to our Human Resources Department. All resumes should be submitted in Microsoft Word format.