- Operate switchboard to insure a smooth and orderly flow of both incoming and outgoing calls
- Pleasantly and courteously answer each incoming call and route it to appropriate person or department
- Watch for walk-in customers
- Report any problems with phone equipment to Customer Service Manager
- Remove voice mail messages from switchboard night line on a daily basis
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent phone skills
- Previous phone operator experience
- Detail oriented
WAXIE offers a competitive pay and benefits package, which includes 401(k), medical/dental, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick days, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, bonus, awards and recognition programs.
WAXIE is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace.
Send resume with salary requirements to:
WAXIE Sanitary Supply
Attn: Tiffany Simmons
5025-C Florence Street
Denver, CO 80238
Fax: (303) 371-7187
OR you may e-mail your response or resume to our Human Resources Department. All resumes should be submitted in Microsoft Word format.