Salt Lake City
To assure proper and timely delivery of customer orders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Make accurate deliveries along an assigned route.
- Demonstrate courtesy to customers.
- Follow procedure for CODs, returns, machine pick-ups, machine deliveries
- Daily truck inspection of oil, fuel, tires, coolant, safety equipment, lights, cleanliness of cab, and truck fuel log.
- Display hazard placard cards when necessary.
- Assist warehouse personnel.
- Safety Shoes are to be worn at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Class ‘B’ commercial license and a good driving record, Class A preferred
- Doubles, Hazardous Material, Airbrake endorsements or willing to acquire
- Lift 50 lbs
- Neat appearance and courteous attitude at all times
WAXIE offers a competitive pay and benefits package, which includes 401(k), medical/dental, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick days, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, bonus, awards and recognition programs.
WAXIE is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace.
Deadline to apply: May 8, 2012
Send resume with salary requirements to:
WAXIE Sanitary Supply
Attn: Shrijata Basusaha
5107 West 1730 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
Fax: (801) 975-7329
OR you may e-mail your response or resume to our Human Resources Department. All resumes should be submitted in Microsoft Word format.