Sanitary Maintenance Consultant
We are currently recruiting for leadership positions in the Orange County area and will be moving quickly in recruiting qualified and industry proven Sales Consultants to assist us in our growth for that region.
- Responsible for overall gross margin results within a defined account base
- Create a business plan for developing new business and increasing existing business
- Identify customer needs. Recommend appropriate products, systems, and programs to expand product mix
- Be proactive in creating value-added services, appropriate to the business situation, in a way that differentiates WAXIE from its competitors
- Identify target accounts in conjunction with management
- Ability to work independently and the desire to be successful
- Previous sales background with proven track record of success
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
WAXIE offers a competitive pay and benefits package, which includes 401(k), medical/dental, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick days, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, bonus, awards and recognition programs.
WAXIE is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace.
Send resume with salary requirements to:
WAXIE Sanitary Supply
Attn: Julie Morris
PO Box 28929
Santa Ana, CA 92799-8929
Fax: (714) 957-3179
OR you may e-mail your response or resume to our Human Resources Department. All resumes should be submitted in Microsoft Word format.