Service Center Manager
- Supervise all service personnel & schedule repairs to be done each day
- Quote estimates on Parts & Repairs and notify customer when requested
- Answer customer telephone calls and provide information and take requests for pick up of equipment to be repaired
- Resolve all customer (internal & external) issues
- Perform daily, monthly and quarterly inventories
- Select, train, direct and motivate employees; appraise performance and recommend salary actions for subordinates to assure a stable, competent organization
- Fill over the counter orders
- Take phone orders for parts, accessories and equipment
- Process warranty claims and help set up and track service contracts
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail
- Previous management experience preferred, not required
- Strong PC skills (Word/Excel)
- Mechanically inclined, able to troubleshoot
WAXIE offers a competitive pay and benefits package, which includes 401(k), medical/dental, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick days, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, bonus, awards and recognition programs.
WAXIE is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace.
Send resume with salary requirements to:
WAXIE Sanitary Supply
Attn: Melissa Fortin
4136 East McDowell Road
Mesa, AZ 85215
Fax: (480) 968-1539
OR you may e-mail your response or resume to our Human Resources Department. All resumes should be submitted in Microsoft Word format.