Sanitary Maintenance Consultant
WAXIE is seeking a team oriented Sanitary Maintenance Consultant to increase sales within existing accounts and develop new business.
- Responsible for overall gross margin results within a defined account base
- Create a business plan for developing new business and increasing existing business
- Identify customer needs. Recommend appropriate products, systems, and programs to expand product mix
- Be proactive in creating value-added services, appropriate to the business situation, in a way that differentiates WAXIE from its competitors
- Identify target accounts in conjunction with management
- Ability to work independently and the desire to be successful
- Previous sales background with proven track record of success
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
WAXIE offers a competitive pay and benefits package, which includes 401(k), medical/dental, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick days, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, bonus, awards and recognition programs.
WAXIE is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace.
Send resume with salary requirements to:
WAXIE Sanitary Supply
Attn: Sherry Lee
277 Pilot Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89119-3533
Fax: (702) 263-1376
OR you may e-mail your response or resume to our Human Resources Department. All resumes should be submitted in Microsoft Word format.