Idaho Falls, Idaho
Lead Operations Assistant
Responsible for customer service, administrative duties, and oversight of satellite divisional operations under the direction of the Operations Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle all types of orders and initiate corresponding processes.
- Be competent to recommend appropriate products and services as solutions to customer problems.
- Maintain showroom inventory and appearance such that it promotes sales and positive company image.
- Assist customers with product knowledge of all products sold by WAXIE.
- Research and resolve customer problems accurately and efficiently.
- Develop new leads for the sales team.
- Provide a high standard of efficiency, accuracy, and courtesy to all customers, vendors, and WAXIE employees.
- Promptly and accurately follow procedures for all orders
- Review all Cost of Goods for all locations on a daily basis
- Daily analysis of open orders
- Process billing for installations
- Maintain receiving paper work
- Responsible for filing, copying, and mailing all payables to San Diego
- Daily invoices
- Ticket corrections
- Coordinate with buyers to efficiently handle: returns, ABRs, future deliveries, buyer holds, and large hits
- Oversee the routing and scheduling of local delivery appointments
- Oversee the scheduling of installations
- Assist with all phases of inventory research
- Coordinate building maintenance
- Encourage and maintain a strong safety attitude and practice within the division
- Back-up operational duties as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Supervise operations employees in assigned division
- Distribute workload and direct operational activities within division to improve customer satisfaction and control costs
- Maintain communication and provide meaningful metrics to the Operations Manager in regard to equipment, facilities, inventory, and personnel dispositions and needs
- Make recommendations for improvements
- Assist in implementing new procedures and policies
- Be competent to train in company policy, procedures, and other topics as assigned
- Verify that policies and procedures are being followed
- Assist in the training and orientation of new personnel
- Encourage and maintain a strong service orientation
- Write performance appraisals for operations employees for approval by management
- Assist the Operations Manager in implementing growth plans for operations employees
- Excellent interpersonal and written skills
- Work well with customers and employees
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Detail oriented and excellent follow up skills
- Ability to work independently
- Clean driving record
- Must have fluent PC Skills including Microsoft Office Suite, AS400, and Internet
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Utilize AS400 system on a daily basis
- Well organized
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritize
- Excellent communication
WAXIE offers a competitive pay and benefits package, which includes 401(k), medical/dental, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick days, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, bonus, awards and recognition programs.
WAXIE is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace.
Send resume with salary requirements to:
WAXIE Sanitary Supply
Attn: Bohdan Rohbock
5107 West 1730 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
Fax: (801) 975-7329
OR you may e-mail your response or resume to our Human Resources Department. All resumes should be submitted in Microsoft Word format.