Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact with WAXIE Delivery Drivers on routes
- Utilize the AS400 system and a windows based routing software program to develop a daily routing solution for WAXIE fleet vehicles in order to meet customer service demands while controlling labor, fuel and maintenance costs
- Pull will calls for customers and insure accuracy or amount and proper merchandise
- Prepares product for shipment customers
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages
- Operate pallet jack and forklift
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years shipping and receiving experience
- 1 year transportation and logistics experience
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent PC skills
- Self motivated with a team player attitude
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
WAXIE offers a competitive pay and benefits package, which includes 401(k), medical/dental, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick days, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, bonus, awards and recognition programs.
WAXIE is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace.
Send resume with salary requirements to:
WAXIE Sanitary Supply
Attn: Tiffany Simmons
5025-C Florence Street
Denver, CO 80238
Fax: (303) 371-7187
OR you may e-mail your response or resume to our Human Resources Department. All resumes should be submitted in Microsoft Word format.