Warehouse Worker - Nights
WAXIE has an immediate opening in our Warehouse Department for a Night Warehouse Worker.
- Load trucks for next day delivery
- Insure all tickets are routed
- Put away merchandise received during the day
- Pick merchandise and place at proper door
- Frequent lifting of 50lbs and above
- Operate a forklift and pallet jack (30% of the time)
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Forklift certified not required
- Experience with loading procedures is required
WAXIE offers a competitive pay and benefits package, which includes 401(k), medical/dental, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick days, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, bonus, awards and recognition programs.
WAXIE is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace.
Send resume with salary requirements to:
WAXIE Sanitary Supply
Attn: Tiffany Simmons
5025-C Florence Street
Denver, CO 80238
Fax: (303) 371-7187
OR you may e-mail your response or resume to our Human Resources Department. All resumes should be submitted in Microsoft Word format.