Customer Service Representative
WAXIE has an immediate opening for an energetic and motivated Customer Service Representative to assist showroom sales and customers.
- Taking customer orders by phone on an on-line system
- Assist customers in the showroom with product knowledge, demonstrations and with a high service level and professionalism
- Assist company Sales Representatives by phone and in person
- Pursue all customer inquiries and develop “New Leads” for the sales team
- Research and resolve customer problems accurately and efficiently
- Act as switchboard relief as directed
- 1+ year experience in a customer service/office environment
- Computer experience and strong telephone communication skills
- Some retail experience is helpful
WAXIE offers a competitive pay and benefits package, which includes 401(k), medical/dental, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick days, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, bonus, awards and recognition programs.
WAXIE is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace.
Send resume with salary requirements to:
WAXIE Sanitary Supply
Attn: Tiffany Simmons
5025-C Florence Street
Denver, CO 80238
Fax: (303) 371-7187
OR you may e-mail your response or resume to our Human Resources Department. All resumes should be submitted in Microsoft Word format.